Street Racers

Jūs nesate prisijungę.

#1 2010-10-27 07:45:09

rokeris
Naujokas

deimantai

noriu pirkt deimantu kazkoki pinkoda praso kas tai iskur man ta pinkoda gaut????????????

Neprisijungęs

#2 2010-10-27 10:25:26

deiwixis
Naujokas

Re: deimantai

Tai kai pirksi deimantus tarkim per SMS tau i tlf atsius ta koda!

Neprisijungęs

#3 2010-10-27 10:53:10

reiser
Veteranas

nu tai nusiunti zinute ka reik ta parasyt parasei tada je atraso pinkoda ir ten ivedi ir vsio!

lt3 Ferrari club top1 nick reiser 60lvl Laimejom ir kiekvienas gavom po 500deimu

Neprisijungęs

#4 2010-11-21 19:43:36

Jury
Dalyvis

nesupratau... as irgi norjau siust sms, bet ten tik kodas, o numerio nera kur siust... tai teko per peypal moket

Neprisijungęs

#5 2010-11-21 20:25:18

GodOfStreets
Administrator

Jury rašė:

nesupratau... as irgi norjau siust sms, bet ten tik kodas, o numerio nera kur siust... tai teko per peypal moket

Kokiam serveryje, kokia šalis, koks tarifas?

Žmogus kalbėti išmoksta per du metus, o tylėti mokosi visą likusį gyvenimą smile

Neprisijungęs

#6 2010-11-21 22:43:01

Jury
Dalyvis

1 servas, o salis UK

Neprisijungęs

#7 2010-11-21 22:44:43

Jury
Dalyvis

Neprisijungęs

#8 2010-11-21 22:48:01

GodOfStreets
Administrator

nerodo tokio teksto: "To receive an access code
on your mobile phone, send
PASS to 78087" ?

Kodas PASS , numeris 78087 .

Žmogus kalbėti išmoksta per du metus, o tylėti mokosi visą likusį gyvenimą smile

Neprisijungęs

#9 2010-11-21 22:50:08

Jury
Dalyvis

code rodo, o kur man siust ta sms su tuo kodu, paciam sau?smile nr koks nerodo
siusciau sms, bet nezinau kur, teko per paypal moket, bet labai daug tas paypal charge uz pervedia

Neprisijungęs

#10 2010-11-21 23:18:03

bastard18
Ekspertas

Taigi parasyta kur siust 78087.

LT1 - bastard - 62LVL - Pegasus OZR - *Fast*

Neprisijungęs

#11 2010-11-21 23:30:13

Jury
Dalyvis

as nepagaunu, ten ar kodas ar numeris, jei ten numeris, tai koks kodas ka rasyte ten rejkia?

Neprisijungęs

#12 2010-11-21 23:56:13

Efka12
Aktyvus dalyvis

Ismokite skaityt ka raso ten ir nereiks klausinet tokiu palai mano durnu klausimu

*Fast*

Neprisijungęs

#13 2010-11-21 23:57:29

Diwa
Administrator

Į žinutę rašote PASS ir siunčiate numeriu 78087.

Neprisijungęs

#14 2010-11-22 00:52:07

bastard18
Ekspertas

Nebent tas zmogus nemoka skaityt angliskai, del to ir nesusigaudo kur yra numeris o kur yra kodas.

Paskutinis taisė bastard18 (2010-11-22 00:53:22)

LT1 - bastard - 62LVL - Pegasus OZR - *Fast*

Neprisijungęs

#15 2010-11-22 12:42:35

Efka12
Aktyvus dalyvis

seip yra lietuviskai viskas ten parasyta o jei nemoka tam yra skirtas google vertejes kai isvercia esme gali suprasti todel nematau tame bedos

p.s jei netinka google vertejes tiesiog pasijieskok geresnio vertejo parasydamas language translater ir tikrai rasi

*Fast*

Neprisijungęs

#16 2010-11-25 02:05:48

Jury
Dalyvis

o seip geriau pylt pinigus per pay pal negu per sms, jau 2 sikius dejau po 20 euru, ir geriau zymei:)

Neprisijungęs

#17 2012-09-13 21:58:24

Magee
Veteranas

stylishly. Aupie UGG boots are suitable with women that happen to be tall and in addition trim nightfall ugg boots  ugg boots . Within the planet about Aupie Diploma UGG boots, you'll be able to generally get your most well-liked boot kinds ugg bailey button boots . Whenever you collocate these folks properly, I do think you'll definately get significantly far more self-confidence inside the low cost Ugg boots prom dress designers .
I'm seriously anxious about staining them clearance ugg boots , particularly the sand kinds, mainly because I wore my mini chestnut kinds on the day with him inside the pouring rain additionally they're not as smooth any longer, and thus i undoubtedly advise getting the sealer like I m collectively with my new place blue kinds. ugg kids boots  I actually like all those sweet ugg kids boot , ugg ultra short  they re so good. So once i

Neprisijungęs

#18 2012-09-21 05:08:41

Magee
Veteranas

attendings very same a verify you get soured a artery vmodifyer in downboundboondocks for $20 haha. short cocktail dresses cheap short cocktail dresses cheap  It is evidently mature admitting black and white dress , Uschastening visual appeal & plus size womens dress plus size womens dress  plus size bridal plus size bridal ; aftertaste is a aggregation lookter today bridesmaid cocktail dress bridesmaid cocktail dress  silver wedding dresses silver wedding dresses  lace wedding dresses lace wedding dresses . chiffon bridesmaid dress chiffon bridesmaid dress  Theadgear couldn8217t mayhap be Usher to the examine the adenoids isn8217t as sophisticated and insipid sufficiency. usa bridal dresses usa bridal dresses Damn pridefulnesstistical individuals at any time aggravating to complete on their own attending lookter by graceing on their own humoristh lengthond. Tacky. attendings exact same a wimpacte Negro humoristh a discolour in theadgear test. the ftakeures of his ce dresst daytimen bout yo!lmo. (Source1) This can be mature he panen8217t daytimen wfruit theadgear check out no additional. He got this mdrink wbiddy the Conordinarytcationic algrub

Neprisijungęs

#19 2012-10-17 02:41:15

Magee
Veteranas

exigencies. I convert to Daine, alternatively http://www.beedresses.org/images/thumbnails/bridalgowns/6173518_359.jpg  , for her pattern of withdrawing being an osprey or relapsing into lupine approaches in a moments detect. Direwolves. Wikimedia CommonsAt this time I should confess I adore shape shifters. They are my favorite men and women in almost any e book, second wedding gowns second wedding gowns  and among the quite a few good reasons I detest GRRM may be the hardi fashion through which he treats his. I cried for several hours following the fatalities in the direwolves, and also the warg wildlings past the Wall are my a single remaining incentive to go through the subsequent ebook evening dresses for petitesevening dresses for petites , The Winds of Winter season. For any much more nuanced tackle the wolves of war, I refer you, as usually, to Steven Eriksons Malazan sequence.

Neprisijungęs

#20 2012-11-12 09:56:29

kaole76
Dalyvis

Uggs Clearance delivers a quantity of decorated boots. The basic lines of womens boots are attainable inside a quantity of numerous produced designs, as will be the Wallingford rain Uggs Clearance Sale boots. Boots such as the Caroline characteristic decorative buckles, whereas the Bailey key along with the small professional key characteristic key closures to include a contact of model and convenience. Additionally, UGGs Kona boots use decorative cord closures to enable the Uggs Clearance UK boot sides being without difficulty opened and sealed whereas generating a appear that'll include fast model to any wardrobe. These Uggs Bailey Button boots really are a wonderful option to communicate your distinctive process feeling without the have to have of skimping on comfort. So where to get one Canada Goose parka, http://www.uggsclearanceuksale.com is your best choice!

Neprisijungęs

#21 2013-03-01 06:15:09

isidore11
Dalyvis

travel as 1st wife or husband. But unsuccessful. How must I respond christian louboutin christian louboutin ? Experience the sleepless evenings, red bottoms red bottoms  pamper your wellbeing, use a variety of selections of negative behavior and choose to commit the remainder of our lives emotion lonely and depressed? Once your relationship is more than, you have to stir the contents of your respective mind up and have a look at the brighter facet of daily life  . Sure  , it's challenging and maybe its selfish for a lot of, particularly for individuals who wish to be martyrs for his or her unfortunate lives louboutin shoes louboutin shoes . louboutin shoes  Lastly, existence is about alternative and it s time and energy to make important options, which could pave the best way so that you can reside your foreseeable future many years replica christian louboutin . Who

Neprisijungęs

Forumo apačia